Privacy Notice and Standards
You are responsible for what you put online
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.kloodin.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site,
how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Anyone who is a site member can freely view information you choose to post on this site. Apply privacy settings and consider your own posting habits.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
If required by U.S. law, we may have to share information with competent legal authorities.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use PayPal® to process all online financial transactions. PayPal® provides a secure environment to handle your online financial activities with confidence. For more information, visit www.PayPal.com. You may contact us to arrange payments using cash if you prefer. Cash and mail arrangements may take more time than online transactions.
KloodIn.Com is owned by RCents LLC. RCents LLC is a marketing, planning, and solutions firm in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Banners and links to sites may invite you to share information or conduct financial transactions with them. As with all business dealings, RCents LLC recommends that you research the products, services, or opportunities described before sharing information or conducting financial transactions. While we take care to provide information on only the best products and services, RCents LLC is not responsible for those interactions.
While we use security measures to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
RCents uses encourages comments and discussion from our audience. RCents can remove comments from the KloodIn site, however cannot control or influence third party social media networks to remove your comments from their systems. Consult with your third party social media network provider for information on their policy.
KloodIn is about life and fun and challenges. We want to hear about you! We offer a vibrant environment that is easy to grow and enjoy. This means we provide a huge array of multimedia and online tools at your disposal. That unfortunately also means it is easy for people to take advantage of that. We reserve the right to delete content, delete user accounts, and ban access relating to specific people and organizations for any reason. We don’t want to do that. These circumstances, however, are some of the examples where we will take administrative and editorial action:
- Spamming with excessive commercial links. Shout outs and mini ads are fine, but don’t flood the public activity space with this.
- Suspected “bots”. This is similar to the spam issue. If it looks like “bot” traffic or “scraped” internet traffic, we will delete it and the account
- Inappropriate material. Just say no
- General hate and ugliness. We don’t need that here. Take a deep breath, please.
- Illegal behavior and “pushing the envelope”. You know what I am talking about. Leave the alternative stuff on MySpace
Thank you for making KloodIn a great place for everyone. Invite your friends and let’s grow!